Many people are wondering about how to make Kentucky Fried Chicken at home, in order to cook it at home in a healthy and clean way instead of eating it outside the home, and because this recipe is loved by the old and the young in every home, we will give you away with this simple and delicious recipe, if you are a Kentucky Fried Chicken lover and you want to know how to make Kentucky Fried Chicken, complete this topic.
- 4 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- A tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of mustard powder
- A tablespoon of celery salt
- A tablespoon of black pepper
- Half a tablespoon of marjoram
- Half a tablespoon of thyme
- Table salt to taste
- Two eggs
- A small amount of flour
- Half a cup of milk
- At first, put the chicken pieces (must be same as kitchen temperature) in the spice mixture after adding a little flour and stir well.
- Lift the chicken pieces from the spice mixture and put them in the whipped liquid mixture, which is eggs and milk.
- Return, put the chicken pieces in the spice mixture and rub well with it until completely coated.
- Fry the chicken pieces in a frying pan containing abundant oil to immerse the chicken in, about 6 to 8 minutes per piece.
- If you are frying them in batches, you can put the pre-fried chicken pieces back in oil for 80-90 seconds before serving.
- It is served on a plate and you can decorate it with parsley.