On these winter mornings, I love to pair a cup of tea with the KFC Biscuits. Since these Biscuits are so easy and quick to make, you can make them any time you want.
Since I like breakfast, it’s actually my favorite meal of the day, so one of my favorites is to accompany sausages and eggs with these Biscuits KFC. These Biscuits are some of the best you can prepare I can guarantee they taste just like KFC Biscuits.
I hope you enjoy this KFC Cookie recipe as much as we do.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- ½ cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of butter
- 2/3 cup of milk
- Preheat the oven to 210ºC.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar and salt.
- Add the butter.
- Using the food processor, your hands or a knife and fork, cut the butter until it resembles thick crumbs when mixed with the flour.
- Add the milk and stir until it forms a homogeneous mass.
- On a slightly floured surface, place the dough and knead it until it is smooth.
- Extend the dough until it is 1 cm. thick.
- Cut the dough with a cookie cutter or if you don’t have one you can cut it in squares.
- With the remaining dough and repeat steps 7, 8 and 9 until all the dough is used.
- As you cut the dough to form the Biscuits, place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until Biscuits rise and are golden brown.
- Remove tray from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Serve immediately or place on a plate to serve later.