- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup and 4 tablespoons buttermilk
Steps to Follow
- First, you are going to combine the salt, baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Then you are going to add the margarine (the margarine needs to be very cold; I put it in the freezer and then cut it into squares), and you are going to start mashing it with a fork you don’t want to stir it completely you want to see some chunks yet.
- Now you are going to add the milk, and when it becomes like dough, you are going to knead it for 1 minute very fast because you don’t want the margarine to melt. (source : ineskohl.info)
- Then you are going to roll it out with a rolling pin and start cutting them with a glass or if you have a special cutter for biscuits use it.
- Then put them on a baking sheet with waxed paper and if you want to put some on top do it or you can leave them like this and bake them at 400 F for 12-15 minutes.
And that’s how easy it is to prepare KFC Biscuits, they taste a lot like the ones from KFC, I recommend them, they are delicious, I just add a little butter and I eat them like that.