Bloomin’ Onion is one of the most delicious appetizers that can be served as a side dish on the dinner table. You can prepare this recipe in just minutes to enjoy the delicious crispy onion.
In this Inekohl Kitchen article, I will share my recipe for making Bloomin’ Onion at home.
- 1 large onion
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- dash of cayenne
- salt and pepper
- Cut the onion, then peel it. Cut the onion into 12 equal pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the cornstarch, baking powder, cayenne, paprika, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Mix the ingredients well.
- In another bowl, add the whole milk and two eggs, then mix the ingredients well. Ineskohl.info
- Put the onions that we cut in the first bowl and make sure that the flour mixture covers all the onions, then put the onion in the second bowl and make sure that the onion is dipped in the mixture well.
- Put the onion back in the first bowl, then make sure to sprinkle the flour mixture on the onion again.
- Fry the onion in 375F degree oil for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the onions from the oil and place them on a paper towel for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with a serving sauce.
- In a small bowl, Add a cup of mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, cayenne, pepper, and salt. Mix all ingredients well. Set the serving sauce in the fridge until serving.
The hardest thing in this recipe is chopping onions. It needs some training. On the first try, it may crumble, so I recommend using a large onion.
If you liked this Bloomin Onion recipe, I recommend you visit the Dinner category for similar recipes.