These chocolate cookies are perfect for sharing with our friends or with the little ones at home. To the usual butter cookies, we will add chocolate and nuts, two more ingredients that will make them unforgettable in your kitchen.
This time, in Ineskohl.info, we share a delicious, simple and suitable for all ages, from the youngest to the oldest. Who doesn’t like homemade cookies? The sweet smell they leave in our home and the impatience to have them ready to devour them make these recipes a unique experience that always leaves us wanting to repeat. And if you have children, do not hesitate and ask them to give you a hand, they will be happy to help, and you will have a great time. Read on and discover step by step how to make butter, chocolate and walnut cookies, you won’t regret it!
- 145 grams of milk chocolate
- 145 grams of semi-sweet chocolate
- 50 grams of Butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar (¾ cup)
- 250 grams of walnuts
- 120 grams of chocolate chips
- 50 grams of flour
- 2 grams of baking powder
How to make
- We chop the walnuts and pulverize both the milk chocolate and the semi-sweet chocolate to prepare the homemade cookies.
- Mix the nuts and grated chocolate with the rest of the ingredients, first adding the eggs, Butter and sugar and then incorporating the flour, baking powder and chocolate chips. Stir well until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Using a soup spoon, place spoonfuls of dough on a clean surface or kitchen paper to form the chocolate cookies, making sure they are all of the same thickness and size. Preheat the oven to 200 ºC.
- Bake the butter, chocolate and walnut cookies for 10-15 minutes, or until we see that the edges of each cookie are firm.
- We must be cautious when removing them since they will be very hot and we can burn ourselves. Serve the chocolate and walnut cookies for breakfast or an afternoon snack, accompanied by a cinnamon tea, a hot coffee or a vanilla milkshake.
If you liked the recipe for Butter, chocolate, and walnut cookies, we suggest you enter our Cookie Recipes category.
How to make delicious, easy and quick chocolate shortbread cookies
Butter cookies are one of those take-out meals perfect for snacking at the office or at school. Just pop them in a tin or container, and they’re ready to go with you! But how do we make our chocolate nut cookies perfect? The best cookie recipes are made with love and a few little tricks that we tell you here.
First of all, you mustn’t forget to sift the flour and cocoa and all the ingredients to be crushed to make sure they are free of lumps. This will help your cookies to rise more uniformly fluffy and pleasant to eat.
Also, try to use quality ingredients whenever possible. They can make a big difference in achieving the ideal flavor in our nut and chocolate chip cookies. Organically produced eggs and a firm butter without coloring will be your best allies to give the best consistency to your delicious cookies.
Finally, put the dough in the freezer for a little while before cutting your cookies. This will help keep it firm enough so you can cut them without them falling apart. Don’t freeze it, just wait until it’s a little harder and easier to handle.
Wonderful recipes! Would love to try all of them
I TRIED THE RECIPES IT CAN OUT WONDERFULLY LOVE IT