Craving for the perfect baked potatoes? Look no further! Our step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of creating fluffy and delicious slow-cooker baked potatoes that will leave you wanting more. Check o
- 4 to 6 russet baking potatoes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 1½ teaspoons of fine kosher salt
- Aluminum foil
- Begin by washing your russet baking potatoes thoroughly, ensuring all dirt is removed. Dry them off completely with a clean towel.
- Rip off a sufficient amount of aluminum foil that will entirely encase each potato.
- Take a fork and pierce each potato multiple times to allow steam to escape during the cooking process.
- Lay the pierced potato on the aluminum foil, positioning it in the center.
- Drizzle roughly 1/2 teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil over each potato.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 teaspoon of fine kosher salt atop each potato.
- Using your hands, massage the olive oil and kosher salt over the entire potato, ensuring it is fully covered.
- Wrap the potato tightly in the aluminum foil, ensuring there are no exposed areas.
- Gently place the foil-wrapped potatoes in your slow cooker, arranging them in a single layer for even cooking.
- Set your slow cooker to high and cook the potatoes for 4 to 5 hours. Alternatively, you may opt to cook them on low for 8 to 10 hours. Do note that cooking times may differ based on the size of the potatoes and the specific slow cooker utilized. You can check for doneness by inserting a fork into the potato – it should pierce through easily.
- Once your potatoes are completely cooked, carefully unwrap the foil, being mindful of the hot steam that may escape.
- Use a fork to fluff up the insides of each potato.
- Serve your delectable slow-cooker baked potatoes hot, garnished with your preferred toppings such as sour cream, butter, cheese, bacon bits, chives, or even a spoonful of chili.
Bon appétit! Relish in your culinary creation of the most perfect fluffy and delicious slow-cooker baked potatoes. This recipe is perfect for a cozy family meal or for impressing guests at your next gathering. Don’t forget to explore Ineskohl Kitchen at https://ineskohl.info for more tantalizing recipes.