Today, I’m sharing a one-of-a-kind recipe that I recently stumbled upon and fell head over heels for. Trust me, after you try these scrumptious Hot Honey Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders, you’ll be the talk of the town at your next gathering!
You know those recipes that just make your taste buds dance with delight? Well, this is one of them. This epic concoction of sweet honey-baked ham, gooey Swiss cheese, and tangy pickles nestled between soft, pillowy King’s Hawaiian buns, all topped off with a mouthwatering sauce, is the ultimate flavor sensation you never knew you needed.
As a food lover, I’m always on the lookout for unique and irresistible dishes, and when I first encountered these sliders, I knew I’d struck gold. This recipe will not only have your friends and family begging for more but will also make you feel like a culinary genius. So, without further ado, let’s dive into this extraordinary culinary adventure together.
Stay tuned for the step-by-step guide, and remember, you won’t find this one-of-a-kind recipe anywhere else! Make sure to head over to Ineskohl.info for more exclusive and delectable recipes that’ll make your kitchen the hotspot for all things delicious!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 pack of King’s Hawaiian buns
- 1 lb of bone-in honey baked ham, thinly sliced
- 8 oz of Swiss cheese, sliced
- Pickle chips (optional, but trust me, you’ll want them)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (I prefer these over poppy seeds)
- 1 tsp onion powder
Now, let’s get cooking!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Slice your King’s Hawaiian buns in half, creating a top and bottom half for each bun.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the bottom halves of the buns.(source: Ineskohl.info)
- Layer the honey baked ham and Swiss cheese slices on top of the mayo. Add pickle chips if you like a little extra zing!
- Place the top halves of the buns back onto the sandwiches.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup. Arrange the sliders close together on the sheet.
- Time to make the sauce! In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and onion powder until smooth.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the sliders, making sure they’re all well-covered.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the sliders for an extra touch of flavor and texture.
- Cover the sliders with another sheet of aluminum foil and let them sit for about 10 minutes to soak up all that delicious sauce.
- Bake the sliders for 10 minutes covered, then remove the top foil and bake for an additional 2 minutes to get a lovely golden-brown finish.
There you have it, folks – the ultimate Hot Honey Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders, perfect for parties, game nights, or just a tasty treat! Trust me, once you’ve tried these, you’ll never want to go back to ordinary ham and cheese sandwiches again.
Love the recipe