Today, I’ve got a super-refreshing and easy-to-make Pineapple Lemonade recipe for you that’ll have your taste buds dancing in no time!
Alright, let’s dive right in! This delightful drink recipe calls for just four ingredients (yes, you read that right – FOUR!), and I’m going to guide you through the whole process step by step. So, let’s get started, shall we?
What if I can’t find Country Time Lemonade? Are there any alternatives?
No worries! If you can’t find Country Time Lemonade, you can use any other powdered lemonade mix. Just follow the mixing instructions on the package and measure out 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) for this recipe.
Can I use a different type of soda for the fizz?
You bet! While Sprite or lemon-lime ginger ale-type sodas work best for this recipe, feel free to get creative and experiment with other carbonated beverages. Just keep in mind that the flavor of the soda will affect the overall taste of your Pineapple Lemonade.
How long will the Pineapple Lemonade stay fresh?
Your Pineapple Lemonade should stay fresh for up to 3 days when stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to keep it in a covered container, and give it a good stir before serving to redistribute the flavors.
- 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) pineapple juice (go for the store-bought kind if you can find it)
- 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) Country Time Lemonade (you’ll only need half of this, but trust me, you’ll want to make this drink again soon!)
- 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) Sprite or any lemon-lime ginger ale type soda
- 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water
- Ice (to fill up the rest of the container)
- First things first, grab a large container or pitcher that can hold about a gallon (3.8 liters) of liquid. This will be your mixing and serving vessel for this thirst-quenching concoction.
- Pour the 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) of pineapple juice into the container. If you’re using canned pineapple juice, give it a good shake before opening to make sure all the yummy flavors are well mixed. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Next, add in 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) of Country Time Lemonade. Remember, you only need half of the amount for this recipe, but you can always save the rest for your next batch (trust me, you’ll be making this again in no time!).
- It’s time to add some sparkle! Pour in the 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) of Sprite or your preferred lemon-lime ginger ale type soda. This will give your Pineapple Lemonade that irresistible fizz we all love.
- Carefully add 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water to your container, mixing it gently with the other ingredients. Be cautious not to splash it everywhere – we want all that deliciousness in the container!
- Finally, fill the rest of the container with ice. This will keep your Pineapple Lemonade refreshingly cold and perfect for sipping on those warm days.
- Give everything a good stir, and voilà! Your Pineapple Lemonade is ready to serve and enjoy.
Whether you’re in it for the flavor or simply need something to cool you down, this Pineapple Lemonade is the perfect treat. Cheers to good living, and don’t forget to share your Pineapple Lemonade experience with us at Ineskohl Kitchen! Happy sipping!