The Peach Cobbler is one of those very creative, enjoyable recipes that you can share with your entire family. Not only does it look great, but it combines the sweet aroma and taste of peaches with the amazing biscuit and sugar in order to provide something spectacular. If you are a fan of great, creative, and unique recipes, then the Peach Cobbler one is definitely a recipe to check out whenever you can.
What is the Peach Cobbler?
This recipe is actually a deep-dish dessert made out of peaches. It also has a fruit filling and dough which is similar to a biscuit. What’s interesting is that it offers a very good pastry and fruit combination, and the quality is second to none. In addition, you get to add cinnamon and a variety of other compounds to really make it feel like your own creation and customize it accordingly.
In Ineskohl Kitchen’s blog, I will show you how to make Peach Cobbler at your home.
What ingredients do you need for the Peach Cobbler recipe?
- Half a cup of butter, unsalted
- 4 cups of peach slices, fresh
- A cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon, optional
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 2 divided cups of sugar
- A cup of flour, all-purpose
How can you prepare the Peach Cobbler recipe?
- The first thing you need to do is to melt your butter in your baking dish
- Once that is done, you will have to combine the salt, baking powder, a cup of sugar, and flour. After you do so, you can add milk, and make sure that you stir until the dry ingredients are moist. When you reach that point, you can pour some batter over your butter, but remember to avoid stirring here.
- Now you want to add the remaining sugar, but also the lemon juice and peach slices. Do that to a boil at high heat. You will need to continue stirring here, and then pour over the batter while avoiding stirring. You will be able to add some cinnamon if you want, but this is optional. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Lastly, you will need to bake the Peach Cobbler at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 45 minutes. The idea is for the Peach Cobbler to have a golden brown coloring. You will be able to serve it either cool or warm.
This Peach Cobbler recipe is simple to do, and it’s one of those things everyone will enjoy. Make sure that you use fresh peaches if possible since it helps bring you a much better taste. Some even use vanilla ice cream at the top, which can further enhance the visual and taste as well!
If you liked this Hot Peach Cobbler Right out of The Oven recipe, I recommend you visit the Desserts category for similar recipes.
I wish to receive on going recipes.
This cobbler looks like a pie! Your pictures do not coincide with your recipes!
Be nice 😊. We ALL make mistakes 😜
I love these recipes thank you
I’m so excited to try these recipes they look delicious 😋
So make a pie!
Can peaches from a can be used
Yes you can use canned peaches, but I prefer fresh peaches
Can I use Apples instead of peaches. If so, canned or fresh
I don’t know, never tried it before.
I Love the recipes
Enjoy your recipes.
Looks good I am gonna try for Thanksgiving
I have fresh peaches. That i put in freezer. Can i use them?
Excellent recipes. Please keep them coming. I am asking everyone I follow if they have a tried and loved recipe for Christmas treats that use no milk products? My sweet 9year old grandson can’t have any milk or butter or anything made with milk or butter. I have looked up a lot of vegan recipes. My specific question is is there one you make that has been approved and loved by your family? Thanking you in advance.
Nana Reena, @ firstname.lastname@example.org
I loved to try all your recipes They look and sound so good..l have tried some already and they were very good. Hope you will be with us always.
My mom can’t have dairy. I have substituted many recipes with almond milk and soy or other non-dairy butters.
can u use apples or any other fruit
Can canned peaches be used? If so, how would I do it?
Love that peach pie recipe
I love all simple recipe.
I was looking for the Grandmother’s peach cobbler recipe that uses oatmeal cookie mix. I tried the extension and this peach pie recipe came up instead. It looks and sounds wonderful but I would really like to try the cobbler recipe.
Wud love see more of your recipes
Would like to receive more information