The Peach Cobbler is one of those very creative, enjoyable recipes that you can share with your entire family. Not only does it look great, but it combines the sweet aroma and taste of peaches with the amazing biscuit and sugar in order to provide something spectacular. If you are a fan of great, creative, and unique recipes, then the Peach Cobbler one is definitely a recipe to check out whenever you can.
What is the Peach Cobbler?
This recipe is actually a deep-dish dessert made out of peaches. It also has a fruit filling and dough which is similar to a biscuit. What’s interesting is that it offers a very good pastry and fruit combination, and the quality is second to none. In addition, you get to add cinnamon and a variety of other compounds to really make it feel like your own creation and customize it accordingly.
In Ineskohl Kitchen’s blog, I will show you how to make Peach Cobbler at your home.
What ingredients do you need for the Peach Cobbler recipe?
- Half a cup of butter, unsalted
- 4 cups of peach slices, fresh
- A cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon, optional
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 2 divided cups of sugar
- A cup of flour, all-purpose
How can you prepare the Peach Cobbler recipe?
- The first thing you need to do is to melt your butter in your baking dish
- Once that is done, you will have to combine the salt, baking powder, a cup of sugar, and flour. After you do so, you can add milk, and make sure that you stir until the dry ingredients are moist. When you reach that point, you can pour some batter over your butter, but remember to avoid stirring here.
- Now you want to add the remaining sugar, but also the lemon juice and peach slices. Do that to a boil at high heat. You will need to continue stirring here, and then pour over the batter while avoiding stirring. You will be able to add some cinnamon if you want, but this is optional. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Lastly, you will need to bake the Peach Cobbler at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 45 minutes. The idea is for the Peach Cobbler to have a golden brown coloring. You will be able to serve it either cool or warm.
This Peach Cobbler recipe is simple to do, and it’s one of those things everyone will enjoy. Make sure that you use fresh peaches if possible since it helps bring you a much better taste. Some even use vanilla ice cream at the top, which can further enhance the visual and taste as well!
If you liked this Hot Peach Cobbler Right out of The Oven recipe, I recommend you visit the Desserts category for similar recipes.