The Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is a delightful treat that’s low calorie, but also easy to digest and suitable even for those who dislike treats with lots of sugar. It’s a very healthy recipe and it brings you all the benefits and healthy compounds you need. On top of that, the Peanut Butter Cookies are not that hard to prepare, most of the recipe preparation time stems from baking and not preparing.
Why should you try this recipe? It’s a great way to spruce up your dessert cooking skills, and on top of that, these are chewy and soft. They are very good for parties, and also very healthy too. This is why it can be a wonderful idea to check them out, especially when you’re looking for unique, different recipes.
Here in Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to prepare and bake Peanut Butter Cookies.
Peanut Butter Cookies ingredients
- Half a cup of granulated sugar and another half cup of packed brown sugar
- Half a cup of peanut butter
- A quarter of a shortening cup
- A quarter cup of softened butter
- An egg
- A quarter of a tsp salt
- Half a tsp baking powder and ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1.25 cups of flour
How can you prepare the Peanut Butter Cookie recipe?
- Combine the egg, butter, and peanut butter but also the shortening and sugar in a large bowl. Now that you have them all in there, you will have to stir everything and then you need to cover it. You must take it to the fridge for 2 hours, maybe a bit more. The idea is to have a firm consistency, then you can use it for the recipe.
- Start heating the oven and stop when the oven is at 373 degrees Fahrenheit (ineskohl.info)
- Now you want to create 1.25-inch balls from the dough you created in the first step. Make sure that you space them 3 inches on your sheet. A good rule is to try and flatten them with a sugar-dipped fork since it helps create the right shape, while also delivering a very nuanced taste.
- You will have to bake for up to 10 minutes at most. The thing to focus on here is to see when the cookies are light gold.
- It’s recommended to let the cookies cool down for 5 minutes before you remove them from the sheet. After that you can let them cool down on a wire rack if you have one, otherwise on the plate will be just fine.
The Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is incredible, very healthy, and also fun to prepare. It’s going to take a little bit to get the ingredients right, but it’s still a wonderful recipe that everyone enjoys eating especially around the holidays. Follow these guidelines and prepare your own Peanut Butter Cookies, it will be delightful!