Italian Stromboli recipe is easy to prepare and delicious food. You can prepare it in just few minutes and serve it at parties or dinners for your family members. To enjoy the traditional Italian flavor.
In this recipe from Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you the way to prepare Italian pizza, as well as how to prepare the dough at your home, but you can use pizza dough from the store if you want.
What is the Italian Stromboli?
It is similar to a Calzone, But it is stuffed with meat such as salami or vegetables, and it is also stuffed with a lot of Italian cheese.
How do I prevent Stromboli from getting saggy?
The secret to preventing pizza from getting saggy is not to over-stuff the ingredients inside the Stromboli.
What can I serve with Italian Stromboli?
This Italian Stromboli comes as a main dish, The best thing you can serve with it is a hot sauce or any salad you like.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoon dry yeast
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 salami slices
- 9 oz Mozzarella, sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg for Eggwash
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, add flour, dry yeast, salt, and sugar. Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients well.
- Add olive oil and warm water to the bowl. using a wooden spoon mix the ingredients well.
- Sprinkle flour on a surface, then put the dough on it. Using a rolling pin, press the dough to become like a sheet.
- Place the salami slices evenly over the dough, then add tomato sauce on top, then add the mozzarella slices and add the parsley evenly.
- Use a brush to brush the sides of the dough with egg yolk.
- Roll the dough on itself from bottom to top.
- Leave to rest for 60 minutes.
- Put it on a baking tray with butter paper
- Use a brush to brush the Italian Stromboli with egg yolk. Use the knife to make some cuts on the Stromboli, as in French bread.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the Italian Stromboli. Ineskohl.info
- Put the Italian Stromboli in the oven for half an hour at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
If you liked this Italian Stromboli recipe, I recommend you visit the Dinner category for similar recipes.
All these recipes look wonderful and not a full grocery store list of ingredients, more than likely most things are already in your pantry.
Nice to consider food we are not used to!