Peach Cobbler Pound Cake is an easy-to-prepare and delicious cake, it can be prepared in just an hour. The beautiful thing about this cake is that you can prepare it in any season of the year to taste the delicious summer fruits. Let me show you here in Ineskohl Kitchen the method to bake this tasty cake.
Is it possible to use canned peaches or frozen peaches in this cake?
Yes, it is possible to use canned and frozen peaches, this means that you can make this cake in any season of the year, and you do not have to wait for the summer to be able to bake it.
Can I put this cake in the freezer?
There is no problem with that, this cake can be frozen for up to two months, when you feel hungry just get out of the fridge and leave it a little and it will be fresh as the first day.
If you don’t want to put it in the fridge, you can just put it in a plastic airtight container and leave it at room temperature, it will stay fresh for a week.
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 lb frozen sliced peaches
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit
- In a medium-sized bowl, add butter, and sugar. Using an electric mixer, mix the ingredients well with each other. While mixing, add five eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract. Using a large spoon, mix the ingredients together.
- Add flour to the bowl, Continue to mix with the electric mixer. ineskohl.info
- Add sour cream, while mixing.
- Add the zest of 1 lemon and frozen sliced peaches, and use a spoon to mix the ingredients.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- Put the cake mixture in the bundt pan and set it in the oven for an hour and ten minutes
- Remove the cake from the oven, and leave it to cool down.
- Decorate the cake, Drizzle the cake on the top.
Mix the milk and vanilla sugar well.
If you liked this Peach Cobbler Pound Cake Recipe, I suggest you visit Desserts category for similar recipes.