Cinnamon Rock Candy is the best that can be offered during the holidays, It is a very delicious recipe, sweet and spicy at the same time.
My grandmother has been making this candy for many years, she was giving it to the loved ones and family. While tasting this Candy I feel nostalgia for the past and my childhood. So today in Ineskohl Kitchen i will share wit you the same recipes that my grandmother used to make.
Christmas is just around the corner, and this Candy will be among the best things you’ve prepared for this holiday.
How do you know the temperature of the candy?
You can do this with a candy thermometer, which will be used to measure the temperature of the candy to know if the temperature has reached 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
How to store Cinnamon Rock Candy?
store it in a tightly closed jar, if you don’t, the candy will turn sticky and it may melt as well.
- 3 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp of red Food Coloring
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup of light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon Candy Oil
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add sugar, water and corn syrup.
- Leave the ingredients in the saucepan until it boils, then add the red food coloring, then stir in the saucepan well.
- Leave the saucepan on the heat until the temperature of the candy in the saucepan reaches 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add a one tablespoon of cinnamon candy oil, while stirring.
- Butter a rimmed metal sheet pan, sized 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch. Ineskohl.info
- Pour the candy into the rimmed metal sheet pan.
- Then leave the candy for four hours to become solid.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar evenly over the candy.
- Turn the candy upside down, Sprinkle with powdered sugar again.
- Use any hard object to break the candy into small pieces.
If you liked this Cinnamon Rock Candy Recipes, I recommend you to visit Biscuits & sweets category for similar recipes.
Nice recipes I like to look at again and try when the time is right.
I love all the recipes!!
Awesome recipes can’t wait to try some!!!
Looks awesome I’ll have to try this one real soon!!
These recipes all look so good and a lot are familiar but I don’t have them.