This Cherry Delight Dessert is the best thing you can serve if you throw a party or family dinner. Easy to prepare and very tasty.
This Cherry Delight Dessert comes in three layers. The first layer is the crust made of graham cracker, the second layer is made of cream cheese and cool whip, and the last layer on the top is made of cherry filling.
You can also replace the cherries with berries or any filling that you find good.
So without further, Let me show you here in Ineskohl Kitchen the Perfect way to prepare this yummy dessert.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker, Crashed
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 21oz cherry filling
- 1/3 cup and 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 8oz cool whip, thawed
- 2 tbsp melted butter
to make the crust:
- Place the graham cracker in a plastic bag, Using a rolling pin, crush the graham cracker in the plastic bag, add 2 tbsp sugar to it and mix well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add 2 tbsp melted butter and graham cracker, Using a spoon, stir well the ingredients.
- Bring a Baking Dish, Set the crust on the bottom using the graham cracker.
- Press the Graham Cracker firmly to make a crust.
to make the filling:
- in a mixer bowl, add cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar, and mix the ingredients well using the mixer (make sure that the sugar has completely melted, but do not over mix).
- Add the cool whip to the ingredients, using a spoon mix the ingredients together. ineskohl.info
- Add the filling on top of the crust, using a spoon or something similar, Spread the filling over the crust.
- Add the cherry filling on top of the filling, and spread the cherry over the filling.
- Put it in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
If you liked this Cherry Delight Dessert Recipe, I suggest you visit Dessert category for similar recipes.