Jalapeño Honey Butter Bath Corn is a delicious and unique way to enjoy corn on the cob. The recipe involves grilling fresh corn that has been slathered with a mixture of unsalted butter, honey, chopped jalapeño, and salt, then tightly wrapped in foil and cooked until tender and slightly charred. This twist on a classic summer side dish adds a little spice and sweetness to the dish, making it a crowd-pleaser at any barbecue or summer gathering.
With just a few simple ingredients, this easy-to-make recipe is sure to impress your guests and tantalize their taste buds. Give it a try and enjoy the flavors of this Jalapeño Honey Butter Bath Corn.
Looking for a delicious and unique way to enjoy your corn on the cob? Try this recipe for Jalapeño Honey Butter Bath Corn, which adds a little spice and sweetness to this classic summer side dish.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will share with you all my recipe for making Jalapeño Honey Butter Bath Corn at home.
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Husk the corn and remove the silk.
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened butter, honey, chopped jalapeño, and salt until well combined.
- Place each ear of corn on a sheet of aluminum foil. (ineskohl.info)
- Spread a generous amount of the jalapeño honey butter mixture onto each ear of corn.
- Wrap the corn tightly in the foil, making sure to seal the edges.
- After wrapping the corn tightly in foil, put it on the grill and cook it for 20-25 minutes, turning it occasionally until it becomes tender and slightly charred.
- Remove the corn from the grill and carefully unwrap the foil.
- Serve the corn hot, garnished with additional chopped jalapeño if desired.
This recipe is sure to be a hit at your next barbecue or summer gathering. The jalapeño honey butter bath adds a unique and flavorful twist to traditional corn on the cob. And with just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is easy to make and sure to impress. Give it a try and see for yourself!