Howdy y’all, I’m thrilled to share my Spaghetti Casserole Recipe with you today! This is a dish I’ve been making for decades, and it’s always been a family favorite. It’s easy to throw together and perfect for feeding a crowd.
Are you looking for a quick and affordable dish to feed your family or guests for dinner? This spaghetti casserole is what you’re looking for.
To make this casserole, you’ll need some basic ingredients like spaghetti noodles, ground beef, canned tomatoes, and cheese. But what sets this recipe apart is the addition of a secret ingredient that gives it a deliciously savory flavor.
To start, cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package instructions, then brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Once the beef is cooked through, add in a can of diced tomatoes, some Italian seasoning, and the secret ingredient – a generous dollop of creamy peanut butter! Trust me, it might sound a little strange, but it adds an incredible depth of flavor to the dish.
Next, mix the cooked spaghetti noodles with the beef and tomato sauce mixture, then transfer everything to a baking dish. Top the casserole with a generous amount of shredded cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
How do I store Spaghetti Casserole?
Put the leftover casserole in an airtight container, then put it in the refrigerator. It will remain fresh and edible for three days.
How do I freeze Spaghetti Casserole?
First wrap Spaghetti Casserole in plastic wrap, then wrap it in aluminum foil, and then put it in the freezer. The casserole must be consumed before 60 days have passed.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to prepare Spaghetti Casserole in just a few minutes, a Delicious And Badget-friendly dish.
- 12 ounces spaghetti (5 ¼ cups cooked)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti in salted, boiled water for ten minutes.
- In a large bowl, add spaghetti, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients well.
- Pour all the ingredients into the baking dish evenly. (ineskohl.info)
- Add a layer of cottage cheese on top of the mixture. Then add another layer of spaghetti sauce. Then Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- After removing Spaghetti Casserole from the oven, let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes, This will make it easier for you to cut it into slices.
This Spaghetti Casserole is a hearty and comforting meal that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re feeding a hungry family or bringing a dish to a potluck, it’s sure to be a hit. So go ahead and give it a try – I promise you won’t be disappointed!
If you liked this Spaghetti Casserole recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.