Are you looking for a quick and affordable dish to feed your family or guests for dinner? This spaghetti casserole is what you’re looking for.
How do I store Spaghetti Casserole?
Put the leftover casserole in an airtight container, then put it in the refrigerator. It will remain fresh and edible for three days.
How do I freeze Spaghetti Casserole?
First wrap Spaghetti Casserole in plastic wrap, then wrap it in aluminum foil and then put it in the freezer. The casserole must be consumed before 60 days have passed.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to prepare Spaghetti Casserole in just a few minutes, a Delicious And Badget-friendly dish.
- 12 ounces spaghetti (5 ¼ cups cooked)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti in salted, boiled water for ten minutes.
- In a large bowl, add spaghetti, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients well.
- Pour all the ingredients into the baking dish evenly. (ineskohl.info)
- Add a layer of cottage cheese on top of the mixture. Then add another layer of spaghetti sauce. Then Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- After removing Spaghetti Casserole from the oven, let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes, This will make it easier for you to cut it into slices.
If you liked this Spaghetti Casserole recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.