You can’t deny it, preparing a Cheesecake is laborious. That’s why we’re bringing you these strawberry cheesecake Tacos today, ready in just 30 minutes!
Perfect for your next party or potluck with friends, this dessert will disappear in a snap of the fingers; it’s impossible to stop!
Here’s how to make these delicious strawberry cheesecake tacos without further delay:
- 5 tortillas of 8 inches in diameter
- 1 cup of 35% cream
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon of lime zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F while preparing the recipe.
- In a first bowl, pour the melted butter. In a second bowl, pour the crushed graham crackers. On a flat, clean surface, spread the tortillas.
- Using the outline of a glass or a round cookie cutter, cut out 4 to 5 circles from each tortilla, for a total of 20 circles. Dip tortilla pieces in melted butter, then coat with crushed graham crackers.
- Turn a muffin pan upside down. Place tortilla pieces between muffin cups. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove the muffin tin from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime zest, vanilla and 35% cream until soft. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Then transfer to an icing pen.
- Prepare strawberry topping. In a small saucepan, combine strawberries, 1 teaspoon water and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the strawberries are softened.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of water to the cornstarch and stir until well blended. Pour into saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir and remove from heat to cool completely.
- Then divide the cheesecake mixture between the tortilla cups. Then add 1/2 teaspoon of the strawberry mixture on top. Sprinkle with some mashed graham crackers, transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!