Ingredients to make Strawberry Heaven Pudding:
- 1.1 lb of Strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2/3 cup of liquid cream
- 2 Eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 5 grams of unflavored gelatin (3 sheets)
- 1 handful of Strawberries
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- 1 handful of mint leaves
How to make Strawberry Heaven Pudding:
- Make a puree by mashing the strawberries already cleaned (you can also pass it through a chinois).
- In a bowl, add the eggs with the yolks and three tablespoons of sugar. Mix well and place in a bain-marie.
- Next, add the strawberry puree and the gelatin, previously soaked in water. Mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Whip the cream and add it to the bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Pour the batter into a mold and let it cool in the freezer for about 6 hours.
- Unmold and decorate the pudding with some mint leaves, jam, and some quartered strawberries.
If you liked the recipe of Strawberries and cream pudding, we suggest you to visit our category of Dessert recipes with fruits.
Additional features: Medium cost, Unsalted recipe, Ideal with champagne, Chilled
I love your recipes