Everyone will love this delicious Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe. it is easy to prepare and incredibly tasty.
Can you freeze Tater Tot casserole?
Certainly so. Use aluminum foil or plastic wrap to wrap the casserole and put it in the freezer. This casserole can be left for three months in the freezer.
What is Tater Tot casserole made of?
At the bottom, You find a layer of ground beef, over it a layer of Mexican-style corn, next sour cream, then a layer of frozen tater tots and the last layer is shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until the tater tots are slightly brown, But do not over-bake. the cheese may burn
In ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you how to prepare Taco Tater Tot Casserole Step by step.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounces) bag of frozen Mexican-style corn
- 1 16 oz can of refried beans
- 1 (28 oz) package of frozen tater tots
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add ground beef to an iron skillet over medium heat, Keep stirring the ground beef until it changes color to brown.
- Add taco seasoning and water, then mix the ingredients. ineskohl.info
- Use cooking spray to spray a 13×9-inch casserole dish.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the casserole dish.
- Add Mexican-style corn evenly over the mixture, then add the sour cream. Spread evenly and spread the cream to make a layer.
- Add a layer of tater tots, Then add shredded cheddar cheese on the top.
- Bake the casserole dish in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Do not over-bake
- Serve and Enjoy
If you liked this Taco Tater Tot Casserole recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.