Amish Country Casserole is a tasty and easy to prepare dish with just a few ingredients, the most important of which are ground beef, milk, egg noodles and tomato soup.
Can I Put Amish Country Casserole in the freezer
Yes it certainly is possible, For me, I prefer eating it fresh
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 oz) bag of medium egg noodles
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of tomato soup
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Steps to follow:
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- In a hot pan, add the ground beef, then stir during cooking until the ground beef becomes dark in color.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the tomato sauce, cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoon of dried onion flakes ineskohl.info
- Mix the mixture until it becomes homogeneous, then add 1 bag of medium egg noodles and the ground beef that we have previously cooked Stir it a little, and then let it cook.
- Pour all the ingredients into a 9×13 baking dish and put it in the oven to 350f for 25 to 25 minutes uncovered.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese on top and serve.
If you liked this Amish Country Casserole recipe, I suggest you to visit our Dinner category for similar recipes
Do I cook the noodles first before adding to the hamberger mixture? Please and thank you
No, you cook them with the other ingredients.