Are you looking for some great pasta recipes? Well, you cannot deny this fantastic and delicious California Spaghetti salad that tastes heavenly. It is easy to make, and the Italian dressing raises the flavors. So, who can say no to this colorful and yummy salad? We all have that feeling that we might find something easy to make and lighter for meals. This salad only requires like 15 min in preparation. You can even refrigerate it overnight and eat it the next day.
- A pack of spaghetti from any brand broken into 1 inch
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 diced zucchinis
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 can of ripped olives (It should be drained, and you can use 2 cans if you want more of them in your salad)
- Half teaspoon of garlic powder
- Half teaspoon of celery seed
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Half cup of Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 and any bottle of Italian salad dressing
- Cook the spaghetti based on the instructions that are given on the back. Drain and rinse it with cold water, so it does not stick with each other.
- In your pasta, add zucchini, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and mix it in a large bowl.
- In a bowl, add the Italian salad dressing, parmesan, and all the other ingredients for the dressing mentioned above.
- Whisk it, so it has a nice texture, and now add the salad you have prepared in it.
- Now, put the bowl in the fridge for 3 hours and serve it to your friends and family. They will fall in love with this delicious and healthy treat. ( source: ineskohl.info )
Tips for your California spaghetti salad:
⦁ It is a versatile salad in which you can add some of your favorite vegetables that are not even mentioned in this recipe. Don’t be afraid to custom with broccoli and other kinds of bell peppers.
⦁ You can go for other pasta shapes as well, like it does have to be just spaghetti that will work in this recipe. Many people do not have spaghetti at home, but they might have elbow or slanty pasta. It will work like a pro, so try it whenever you want.
⦁ The cooling time is very important in this recipe as it tastes better when it is completely cool. So, you can give it more than 3 hours as well.
⦁ If you are having some friends for dinner tomorrow, make it today. You can make it before as well, and it stays fresh like you just made it. The time it will be in the fridge, all the ingredients will mix much better, and you will enjoy a rich taste.
⦁ It is your ultimate pro tip for pasta. When you drain it, add it to a bowl of ice and water. It will not sick, and even after hours in the dressing, it will not become gummy.