These Zucchini Patties are delicious and melt in the mouth, Easy to prepare. It comes as a side dish for grilled meat. Or a light and delicious meal for the kids.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will share with you my family recipe for Zucchini Patties and the secret to make it crispy, and not soggy.
How to store Zucchini Patties?
Put the Zucchini Patties in an airtight container, then put it in the refrigerator. It should not exceed 6 days
Can I bake Zucchini Patties instead of frying them?
Yes! you can bake Zucchini Patties if you don’t like them fried. Preheat the oven to 200C degrees. Bring a baking tray and put butter paper on it, then place the zucchini patties on top of the tray. Put the tray in the oven for 25 minutes. Don’t forget to flip it over after the first 10 minutes.
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated herbs and garlic (optional)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a medium-sized bowl, Add grated zucchini, two beaten eggs, chopped onions, all-purpose flour, grated Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, and salt. Add garlic and grated herbs (optional).
- Use a spoon to mix all the ingredients well. Ineskohl.info
- Add two tablespoons of vegetable oil to an iron skillet over medium heat, then let it heat up.
- Add zucchini patties to the skillet. Fry the patties on each side until they are brown.
- Serve while hot and enjoy.
- Put the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel, Squeeze it well until all the liquids in the grated zucchini come out. This helps well making zucchini patties crispy.
- It is better to use the smaller zucchini. This type of zucchini is less watery and much tastier.
If you liked this Zucchini Patties recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.