When you are looking for an easy way to cook and do not want to spend hours preparing a delicious meal, today we have the ideal solution, the recipe for Roasted Pork Chops, browned on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
The secret of the flavor of this dish is to have at home a zip bag preferably because it has a magic closure, to which you add the ingredients to season the pork chops and with our hands we rub very well all over the chop, letting it rest for some time so that it is impregnated with a lot of flavor with this dressing. Ingredients such as beer will be one of the main ingredients in bringing an authentic flavor to this recipe. It will take you almost no time at all to prepare excellent Roasted Pork Chops, plus it has no difficulty at all, so you don’t have an excuse to prepare it.
Speaking specifically of the pork chop, it is nothing more than a cut of meat that is obtained from the pork backbone. The chops of an adult pig usually contain part of the vertebra and its corresponding rib. Its size is large and the portion is perfect to serve it to one person. These chops can be found smoked or fresh.
Roasted Pork Chops Recipe
It is almost impossible to prepare this juicy dish of roasted pork chops any easier, with a dressing that will fill them with a lot of flavors.
- 4 pork chops.
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 100 ml of beer.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- ½ teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- Coarse salt.
- Black pepper.
- A sprig of marjoram.
- The first step in this recipe is to place a zip bag.
- Add the 100 ml of beer together with the dried rosemary, coarse salt, olive oil, and pepper.
- Include the chops and close the zip bag and shake and rub to remove the added ingredients.
- Take to a dry place at room temperature. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat.
- Peel and chop the garlic and add to the pan.
- Open the zip bag, drain the chops and seal them for 8 minutes.
- After the first 4 minutes, we turn the chops.
- At the end of the time, remove the perfectly roasted pork chops and serve with a few sprigs of marjoram.
The time the pork chops are left to rest in the sauce with the ingredients indicated in the preparation is important, because the longer the time, the more flavor the pork chops will have. With 40 minutes or 30 minutes is more than enough.
An appropriate place to keep the bag with the chops can be a microwave oven.