Summer has begun! This grape salad is one of the best salads you can serve as a side dish, whether at dinner or a party. Grape salad is made of red and green grapes mixed with cream cheese, sugar, and walnuts.
Here in Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you Step-by-Step how to prepare Grape salad.
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container of sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 lb red seedless grapes
- 2 lb green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- In a bowl, Add 1 package of cream cheese, 1 container of sour cream, 1/3 cup sugar, and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, mix the ingredients well.
- Add green seedless grapes, red seedless grapes, and toffee bits. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients. ineskohl.info
- On the topping, add brown sugar and chopped pecans
Tips for Grape salad
- It is better to cut the grapes in half, This will help the children to swallow the grapes.
- Do not freeze this salad! This will ruin the taste of the grape salad, as some of the ingredients in this salad will not melt well, so it is better not to freeze it.
- If you don’t have sour cream or you don’t like using it, you can replace it with Greek yogurt.
If you liked this Grape Salad Recipe, I recommend you visit Desserts category for similar recipes.