Chicken and Dressing Casserole is quick to prepare and delicious dish. You can prepare this dish in only 15 minutes. It can be served at Thanksgiving or a family dinner. Everyone loves this recipe even the youngest people eat it. My grandmother used to make this recipe and it was my favorite.
Without any further, Let me show you here in Ineskohl Kitchen how to prepare Chicken and Dressing Casserole.
Can I overcook Chicken and Dressing Casserole?
It is not recommended to overcook the chicken casserole. If you overcook the chicken casserole, you will only get burnt food, not tasty and hard to chew.
- 2 Cups Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Onion & Herb Seasoning
- 1 6 Ounce Box Chicken
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 10.75 Ounce Cans Fat-Free Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Add Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts to the casserole dish evenly. Sprinkle over it salt, pepper, Onion & Herb Seasoning.
- In a bowl, Add Box Chicken and warm water. Use a spoon to stir the ingredients until they are well mixed. Ineskohl
- Put the mixture into the microwave on high heat for six minutes. Ineskohl.info
- In a clean bowl, Add fat-free Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and milk. Mix the ingredients well until they become homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken in the casserole dish.
- Add the mixture to the microwave evenly over the casserole dish.
- Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil, Then Put the casserole dish in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove the aluminum foil and leave the casserole dish to cook in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the casserole dish from the oven and leave it to cool for ten minutes before serving.
If you liked this Chicken and Dressing Casserole recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.
Recipes look good. Easy to make & follow