If you are a lemon lover like me, Let me introduce you to these delicious Creamy Lemon Squares.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you step-by-step method of preparing these tasty Creamy Lemon Bars.
Should I put Creamy Lemon Squares in the fridge?
Yes! you must. If you don’t put Creamy Lemon Squares in the fridge, the filling may melt
- 4 tbsps salted butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 6 large egg yolks
- 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup cold heavy cream
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, add the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients.
- Put the graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of an 11×7 baking pan. Press it well to make the crust.
- Put the crust in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool.
- In a clean bowl, add egg yolks and freshly grated lemon zest. use an electric mixer to mix the ingredients well. Add the sweetened condensed milk and lemon freshly squeezed lemon juice, continue using the electric mixer.
- Pour the filling evenly over the crust. Put it in the oven for a quarter of an hour. Cover it and put it in the fridge for three hours. Ineskohl.info
- In a bowl, add heavy cream and powdered sugar. Using an electric mixer, mix the ingredients well.
- Spread the topping on the cake evenly. Ineskohl
You can sprinkle a little grated lemon zest and add lemon slices as a decoration for Creamy Lemon Bars.
If you liked this Creamy Lemon Squares recipe, I recommend you visit Desserts category for similar recipes.