If there’s one recipe that many of us like quite a lot because it’s tasty and just a pleasure to enjoy, that would definitely be Meatloaf in Muffin Pan. This is one of those recipes that everyone enjoys just because it’s healthy, very tasty, and you can also customize it the way you want. It’s definitely worth checking out, especially if you are trying to diversify your meals and want something tasty, enjoyable, and quite healthy.
Why is it a good idea to try the Meatloaf in Muffin Pan?
The Meatloaf in Muffin Pan is not that hard to prepare, you don’t require a lot of experience. You can also add veggies to the recipe without changing the product’s visual style. On top of that, you can use sauce and a vast range of other ingredients to really make it your own. That’s what truly makes it stand out, and you will be very happy with the benefits.
Is the Meatloaf in Muffin Pan nutritious?
You will receive around 110 calories per muffin, so it’s not a calorie-heavy recipe. That being said, it gives you quite a bit of protein. Other than that, this is not a recipe rich in fats or anything similar. So it’s actually well worth giving it a try, especially if you love food that’s filled with great nutrients in general.
What ingredients do you need for the Meatloaf in Muffin Pan?
- 1 pound of ground beef or turkey
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup of oatmeal or breadcrumbs
- Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper and salt
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- Veggies (these can range from zucchini to mushrooms, lentils, spinach, carrots, onions, etc)
How can you prepare the Meatloaf in Muffin Pan?
- First, you want to start preheating the oven up to 350 degrees.
- Once you do that, you need to mix the ingredients in a bowl. The thing to note here is that you should only use a quarter of the tomato sauce now. The rest will be used for the meatloaf muffin tops. This is where you can add the desired veggies too. Or you can disregard those since they are optional. (source: Ineskohl.info )
- Now you want to add the meat right into the muffin pan. Every muffin pan has a different amount of muffins supported, so choose what works for you.
- After you do so, add tomato sauce on top of the meat.
- It will take around half an hour to 35 minutes to cook everything.
- Once it’s completed, you can let it cool down and serve 2 for each person.
The Meatloaf in Muffin Pan is one of those recipes that you will like immensely, even if you never tried it. This recipe’s uniqueness and great appeal is what really makes it stand out, and you will be impressed with its quality and value. Rest assured that it’s well worth trying, especially if you never tried any meatloaf recipe before this!