The Slow Cooker Beef Tips recipe is a very delicious dish because it involves a lot of tasty ingredients, all of which are expertly mixed to deliver an extraordinary delight. You always want to come up with a range of unique, creative recipes that you can cook during the day, and that’s where the Slow Cooker Beef Tips come into play. Using the slow cooker to create this meal is not that hard, and you can have multiple portions ready for the entire family without spending a lot of time.
What works great with the Slow Cooker Beef Tips?
We tried a variety of different serving additions for this recipe, and the truth is that you can easily come up with a vast range of options. The ideal one is definitely potatoes, as they just complete the recipe and make it feel like a great meal. But there are people serving them with rice or noodles too. Of course, you can also customize the recipe with stuff like cauliflower or green beans. Some even use carrots, so you can easily see there are all kinds of unique ways to spruce up the recipe and make it your own.
How much cooking time do these beef tips need in the slow cooker?
One of the advantages of having a slow cooker is that you don’t have to worry that much about the cooking time. It’s a factor, but certainly not a major one. Once you prepare the Slow Cooker Beef Tips, you can add them to the slow cooker and wait. If you keep it on high, it should cook it in 3 to 4 hours. However, if you select the low option, you might wait 5 to 7 hours. The idea here is that you can set it and go complete your tasks, then come back home and have it ready.
What ingredients are needed?
- A pinch of sugar
- Bouillon, just a couple of teaspoons
- Soy sauce that prevents salt issues
- Flour, gluten-free if possible
- Beef broth, ideally low sodium if you can
- Veggie oil or olive oil
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp of onion powder or an onion
- Beef sirloin or chuck
Preparing the Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Add the pepper, salt, and meat in the slow cooker.
- You want to use the oil skillet to sear your beef correctly.
- Once you complete the searing process, you can add the garlic and onion with the beef within the cooker. (source: ineskohl.info )
- Bring flour and butter to the skillet, use the whisk to combine, and then include all the necessary ingredients for the gravy.
- This is when you add the resulting compound into the slow cooker. (source: ineskohl.info )
- As we mentioned earlier, you will need to leave the slow cooker on for anywhere from 3 to 7 hours, depending on your chosen setting.
While preparing the Slow Cooker Beef Tips is not complex, it’s definitely the type of thing that takes a bit of time. Thankfully, you can adjust the recipe and customize it the way you want. The fact that you can just prepare the ingredients then set and forget for a few hours is very helpful, which is why the Slow Cooker Beef Tips is an ideal recipe for busy persons!