Hey there, food enthusiasts! It’s time to dive into another scrumptious recipe from Ineskohl Kitchen. Today, we’re making a delectable Loaded Chicken Potato Casserole that’s super easy to prepare. Trust me, this one’s a crowd-pleaser, and you won’t be able to get enough of it! So, let’s get started, shall we?
How long does it take to make this recipe?
Oh, you won’t believe how quickly this meal comes together! In just 30 minutes, you’ll have a scrumptious, Instagram-worthy dish ready to serve. Trust me, it’s worth every minute.
What ingredients will I need for this recipe?
Great question! I’m all about using fresh, easy-to-find ingredients. For this dish, you’ll need:
- A protein of your choice (chicken, tofu, shrimp, etc.)
- A colorful assortment of veggies (bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, etc.)
- A delicious sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Your favorite grain (rice, quinoa, couscous, etc.)
- A sprinkle of fresh herbs for garnish
What’s the best way to serve this dish?
This versatile meal is perfect for any occasion. Serve it up family-style on a big platter or in individual bowls.
How do I store leftovers?
No worries! Just place any remaining food in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the dish for up to a month, making it the perfect go-to meal for busy weeknights.
- 1.5 to 2 pounds of chicken breast (cubed)
- 4 medium-sized potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- 6 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Your choice of seasoning blend
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cubed chicken, quartered potatoes, garlic-infused olive oil, salt, pepper, and your choice of seasoning blend. Mix well to ensure everything is evenly coated. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, and then spread the chicken and potato mixture evenly in the dish.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature (165°F or 74°C).
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and sprinkle a layer of chopped green onions, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese on top.
- Return the dish to the oven for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Keep an eye on it to avoid overcooking!
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving. Feel free to add more green onions, bacon, and cheese on top, if desired.
And there you have it! A delicious Loaded Chicken Potato Casserole that’s perfect for family dinners, potlucks, or even as a game-day snack. Remember, you can always customize this recipe to your taste buds by adding your favorite seasonings or even swapping out the bacon for turkey bacon if you prefer. Enjoy!