This Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake is what makes my family happy every time I make it.
The taste of pineapple mixed with cheese is a taste that no one can resist.
Here in Ineskohl Kitchen blog, I will show my my own way to prepare Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake with double layer of cake.
- 3 cups of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
THE TOPPING CAKE:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- stemless maraschino cherries
- 1 20-oz. can of pineapple rings in juice
THE BASE CAKE:
- 1 package of Super Moist Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In a medium-sized bowl, Add the box of yellow cake, pineapple juice, eggs, and vegetable oil. Using a hand electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Spray a springform pan with cooking spray. Pour half of the mixture into a springform pan and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
THE TOP CAKE:
- Add butter to another springform pan, then melt it in the oven. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over the melted butter, Add the pineapple slice rings, followed by the stemless maraschino cherries.(source:Ineskohl.info)
- Pour half of the remaining mixture over the pineapple and cherry, Place it in the oven for 45 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar, Using a hand electric mixer, mix the two ingredients well, add eggs, vanilla extract, and a little salt, and continue mixing until you get a homogeneous mixture. Ineskohl.info
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the first cake layer you made (base cake), set it in the oven for 1 hour. Place the second cake layer on top of the cheesecake (top cake). So that the pineapple is on top, The layer of cheesecake is between the two layers of cake.
If you liked this Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake recipe, I recommend you visit Desserts category for similar recipes.
When you put cheesecake mixture on the base cake and put it in the oven did you bake it an hour and if so at what temperature?
The same temperature which is 350
It’s looks good I’m going to make it send more recipes pls.
Hi sound great but recipe doesn’t tell you when to add gram crackers.
I didn’t make gram crackers, i made a base layer cake
So u bake the base layer for 45 minutes then add cheesecake to it and bake additional hour
Yes send me the recipe and more