Funnel cake is a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe. In just 15 minutes, you can enjoy its delicious taste.
How do I make Funnel cakes without a funnel?
If you do not have a funnel in your kitchen, You can use a cup to pour the mixture into the oil in a circular shape.
Can I refrigerate funnel cakes?
It is possible! Just make sure the container in which you put the funnel is tight and then put it in the refrigerator, But after three days it will not be edible. It is recommended not to exceed two days in the refrigerator as a maximum.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you how to prepare Funnel cake in your kitchen, Because preparing food at home is better than buying it from the store.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix the ingredients.
- In another bowl, add whole milk, egg, sugar, and brown sugar. Using an electric mixer, mix the ingredients until they are homogeneous.
- Add the dry ingredients of the first bowl to the second bowl again and again while using the electric mixer to mix the ingredients. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- In an iron skillet, heat the oil to 370 degrees.
- Pour the mixture into a funnel, Use the funnel to pour the mixture into the hot oil in a circular shape. Leave it for two minutes, until the color changes to golden. Then turn it over to the other side to fry for the same amount of time. Ineskohl.info
- Remove the funnel cake from the oil and place it on kitchen paper to absorb the oil.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the funnel cake. you can also use any fruit you like to serve, such as strawberries or berries, and a cool whip.
If you liked this Funnel Cake recipe, I recommend you visit Desserts category for similar recipes.