Corn Fritters are one of the most delicious appetizers that can be served as a side meal. You can prepare them in just a few minutes and enjoy the crunchy flavor. They are also called Corn Nuggets.
Can I use canned corn instead of regular corn?
Yes, canned corn can also be used. it is a good alternative, I used canned corn in this recipe, But if you are going to use frozen corn, you must make sure that it is thawed first before you use it.
Can I reheat corn fritters?
Yes, it can be! Do not heat it in the oil. Put it in the microwave and leave it for 15 seconds to heat up, or you can use a regular oven as well.
Can I store corn fritters in the fridge?
Yes! Put it in a closed food container and then set it in the refrigerator. Do not eat it after five days in the refrigerator.
In Ineskohl kitchen, You will learn how to prepare corn fritters in just 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fine yellow cornmeal
- 1 Tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup whole kernel corn
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 – 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup cream-style corn
- 1 egg
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the flour, salt, fine yellow cornmeal, and white sugar, and mix the ingredients.
- In a small-sized bowl, add buttermilk, egg, and melted unsalted butter, and mix the ingredients well.
- Pour this mixture into the other ingredients. mix all. Ineskohl Kitchen
- Add cream-style corn and whole kernel corn to the mixture and mix everything.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan to 185C degrees. Ineskohl.info
- Put the corn fritters in the oil, flipping them over while they fry, until turning golden brown.
- Remove corn fritters from the oil and place them on kitchen paper to absorb the oil.
- Serve them hot.
If you liked this corn fritters recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.