Farmer’s Casserole recipe is the best dish that can be served for breakfast. It is a delicious, quick, and rich casserole.
Here, in this article in Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you step by step how to prepare Farmer’s Breakfast Casserole.
Can I use fresh potatoes instead of frozen potatoes?
I recommend using frozen potatoes in this recipe.
Can I use regular milk instead of evaporated milk?
Don’t! unless you want to make soup.
Do not use regular milk in this recipe, Use evaporated milk, If you use regular milk you will get a soup instead of a casserole.
Can I freeze the Farmer’s Casserole?
Yes! you can. Use aluminum foil or plastic wrap to wrap it before freezing. You can freeze this casserole for up to 2 months.
- 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 12 ounce cans of evaporated milk
- 8 beaten eggs
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit degrees.
- In a bowl add eggs, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper. Using an electric mixer, mix the ingredients well.
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Add the potatoes to the bottom of the dish evenly, Add Parmesan Cheese on top of the potatoes, then the ham and green onions, then add the egg mixture on the top.
- Put the baking dish in the oven for 50-60 minutes. Leave it to cook without covering it. Ineskohl.info
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for ten minutes before serving.
If you liked this Farmer’s Casserole recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.