Cooking chicken breast is always a great idea if you want to have a very tasty and healthy recipe. With that in mind, the Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe stands out because not only is it filled with incredible flavors, but it’s also really easy to do. It takes around 15 minutes to prepare this delightful dish, and it really is an extraordinary recipe that everyone you know is bound to enjoy. On top of that, you can serve this recipe with a little bit of salad or even some rice, and you will be good to go.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to prepare a garlic butter chicken recipe at your own home in a few minutes.
What ingredients do you need for the Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe?
- 4 Boneless, evenly-sized chicken breasts
- Black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Minced garlic
- 1 small cup of Olive oil
- 1 Ghee butter
- Sweet or smoked paprika
How can you prepare the Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe?
- The first thing you need to do is to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Once you do that, you can start seasoning the chicken breast with paprika, pepper, and salt.
- In the meantime, add some olive oil to a cast iron skillet and heat it at medium heat.
- As soon as the skillet becomes very hot, that’s the time to add your chicken breast.(Ineskohl.info)
- It’s a good idea to sear the chicken breast until it’s reaching a golden color. It will take roughly 2 minutes for each side, more or less
- As you do that, you can add the garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, and butter to a small bowl, and just mix those together.
- Continue by pouring your garlic butter over the chicken breast
- Now you want to add the skilled in your oven and then cook for 20-30 minutes. You can monitor the internal temperature of your chicken, it should be 165F.
- Get it out of the oven and use the spoon to pour some of the butter sauce on the chicken breast.
This is a great recipe for anyone that wants a nutritious meal that doesn’t take a whole lot of time to prepare. It’s great and tasty and it certainly brings in extraordinary results. We encourage you to take your time, avoid any rush and ensure that you cook this properly. You can also serve it with some quinoa, roasted veggies, and even a spicy mayo dressing. It all comes down to personal preference, but it’s well worth the effort!
If you liked this Garlic Butter Chicken recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.