Are you looking for a delicious dinner but you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen? Do not worry because this Garlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet recipe is straightforward to make, and it is Irresistible.
You only need a few ingredients for this recipe that you might already have in your house.
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tbsp Chimichurri sauce (spicy sauce from Argentina)
- Salt or fine salt
- Pepper from the mill
- Freshly ground pepper
- 5 3/4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 small bunch of flat parsley
- 500 gram mushrooms
- 500 gram Charlotte potatoes cooked in their skins and peeled
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 lamb steaks
- Cut the potatoes into slices, the mushrooms, and the garlic into strips.
- Heat a large frying pan with half of the butter, cook the mushrooms for a few minutes over high heat until they release their water, add salt and pepper, and set aside. (source: ineskohl.info)
- At the same time, heat another large frying pan with the rest of the butter and 1 tablespoon of oil, gently brown the garlic and the potatoes, add salt and pepper, add the cooked mushrooms and 1 tablespoon of Chimichurri sauce, continue cooking for 5 minutes on low heat and start cooking the lamb steaks.
- Heat a frying pan with the remaining oil, cook the steaks with salt and pepper for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (for a pink cooking) depending on the thickness, add pepper and the remaining Chimichurri sauce.
- Serve the lamb steaks with their forestry pan, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
if you are looking for more weeknight dinner recipes to cook, I suggest you visit our Dinner Category