Out of ideas for Christmas dessert? Would you like to prepare something practical, tasty, healthy, and different from what you always try this time of year? How would you like it if I told you that at Ineskohl.info we have the perfect recipe for you! This is a delicious, fresh, and healthy sweet salad for Christmas, which combines a variety of seasonal citrus fruits and others full of vitamins and minerals essential to keep you full at this cold time of the year. Besides containing this great combination of fruits, this Christmas salad has a rich dressing based on cream and a pinch of sugar.
We invite you to stay with us to learn about this incredible fruit salad recipe with cream and walnuts; you and the whole family will love it, we assure you.
- 250 grams of Pineapple in syrup.
- 1 piece of Apple
- 250 grams of Peaches in syrup
- 3 pieces of Tangerines
- 4 pieces of Orange
- 4 pieces of Banana
- 75 grams of chopped Walnuts
- 75 grams of Raisins
- 300 grams of Sour Cream
- 2 dessert spoons of sugar
How to make it:
- The first thing we must do to prepare the fruit salad with cream and walnut for Christmas is to leave all the ingredients ready to check if we are missing any.
- Cut the bananas into thin slices about 3 mm wide. Once all the bananas are ready, set them aside for a moment to continue with the preparation of this delicious dessert of fruit salad with cream.
- Now we take the oranges and peel them. Once peeled, we separate them into segments and set them aside for a moment. It should be noted that the orange is a citrus fruit with multiple properties, among which are its high contribution of vitamin C and fiber.
- In the same way, we take the mandarins, peel them and separate them into segments. Once ready, set them aside and continue with the preparation of the fruit salad with cream.
- Tangerines are also rich in vitamin C and fiber, in addition to having powerful antioxidant properties. On the other hand, it is a perfect fruit for the little ones, since the vitamins and minerals that compose it are highly beneficial for their correct development.
- Now, we take the apples and, without peeling them, we start chopping them into small cubes of approximately 1 cm on each side. We put them aside for a moment.
- We include apples in the sweet salad for Christmas because of their content in vitamins A, B and C, and their ability to help reduce bad cholesterol.
- To continue preparing the fruit salad with Christmas cream, we take the peach and Pineapple in syrup and cut both ingredients finely, as shown in the picture.
- Once all the fruit is chopped, we introduce it in a bowl or container and mix it well to start making the easy Christmas dessert.
- On the other hand, we take the sour cream and place it in a deep bowl, add the sugar and begin to integrate these two ingredients to make the dressing for the sweet salad.
- Now, we take the fruit mixture and add it to the previous cream to integrate all the ingredients and get the cream to impregnate all the fruit completely. This way, the Christmas salad will have an incredible flavor and texture.
- And that’s it! We can serve this delicious dessert of fruit salad with cream and walnut during the Christmas menu; you will see that everyone will love it and ask you for the recipe to make it at home. Of course, don’t forget to add the chopped walnuts and raisins when serving the Christmas salad.
If you liked the Fruit salad recipe with cream and walnuts, we suggest you visit our category of Desserts Recipes.