Ooey Gooey Bars is a delicious and easy-to-make cake and sweet and rich as well. This cake is so popular in all United States.
These Ooey Gooey Bars are Healthy and Tasty at the same time, everyone loves them. give this recipe a try you will not regret
- 1box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix French Vanilla
- 3 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
Steps to follow
- Preheat oven to 350°F, In a large bowl, add a cake mix, melted butter then mix them together a little bit, Add 1 Egg then keep mixing until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×9-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper and press the mixture with a spoon until it takes the shape of the baking dish. ( source : ineskohl.info)
- In another bowl add the cream cheese, 2 eggs, and vanilla essence then mix the ingredients with an electric mixer, then add the powdered sugar to the mixture and continue mixing until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Pour the latest mixture into the baking dish on the top of the previous mixture (Don’t mix them together)
- Place the baking dish in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely before slicing it.