The brownie is one of the easiest and quickest vegan recipes to prepare. By substituting a couple of ingredients from the traditional recipe we can get a fudgy, sweet, and much healthier vegan brownie. Why is the vegan brownie healthier? First of all, this recipe eliminates butter, a dairy derivative that is loaded with saturated fat and cholesterol. It also replaces the egg, which is high in cholesterol despite being rich in protein.
If you want to get an even healthier version of your vegan dessert, you can try preparing your vegan brownie without sugar. We have used Splenda, a natural sweetener much healthier than sugar, but you can do without any sweetener in this recipe. It won’t taste as sweet, but you’ll still get a delicious dessert.
This version of the traditional chocolate brownie is prepared with oat flour, although you can select a specially grown oat flour to make it gluten-free. Oats have a protein whose structure is very similar to that of gluten, so it is possible to cause intolerance. However, there are many gluten-free oat flour options on the market today. Keep reading this recipe to discover how to make a vegan brownie quickly and easily, and we will tell you about it in Ineskohl.info
Ingredients to make brownies:
- 5 tablespoons of oat flour.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 glass of soymilk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast (baking powder)
- 1 handful of walnuts
- 1 handful of dried cranberries
- 1 dessertspoonful of Splenda or stevia
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 dessert spoon vanilla essence
How to make brownies:
- Incorporate the previously sifted oat flour and baking powder or baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir well to integrate the dry ingredients.
- Add the olive oil, soy milk, and vanilla essence. Mix vigorously until all ingredients are integrated and you have your vegan brownie batter.
- Place the batter in an ovenproof pan and decorate the vegan brownie with walnuts and blueberries to your liking. Bake it at 170 ºC for 20 minutes. (source : ineskohl.info )
- You can also prepare your vegan brownie in the microwave. With 2 minutes at maximum power would be enough. This will depend on each microwave, as some may need a little more time, so keep an eye on it. You can also take advantage and prepare your vegan brownie in a cup instead of using a mold.
- It’s ready! As you can see, this is an easy, fudgy, and delicious vegan brownie, which has nothing to envy to the recipe with eggs and butter!
If you liked the vegan brownie recipe, we suggest you to visit our Brownie Recipes category.