This Watergate Salad has been my favorite Summertime dessert since I was a little kid.
I have been making this salad recipe for 20 years, and I have tried a few different recipes. But those recipes did not impress me. In this article, I will give you the most delicious recipe from my point of view. I hope you like it.
My mother used to make this Watergate Salad when I was little, and We loved it both of us, my brother and I.
So today, in this article in Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to make This Delicious and easy salad with a few ingredients only.
- 1 package instant pudding.
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 package of marshmallows of various colors.
- 1 can of red cherries.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pistachio nuts
- In a bowl, pour the pudding mix and add 1 cup of pineapple juice. Mix everything until you have a thick paste or mixture.
- Now add the pistachios along with the pineapple and mix everything together with the paste we have formed. ineskohl.info
- Once you have everything mixed, add the marshmallows and are ready to mix the cherries.
- Now that everything is together, you can decorate with cherry, take it to the fridge for about two hours and then enjoy!