Servings/number of persons: 4 persons
Preparation time: 80 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Category: Appetizers and Tapas
Ingredients to prepare Cheesy Breadsticks
- 2 cups flour
- Three-fourths teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon of yeast
- Three-quarters of a cup of beer at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of butter at room temperature
- One cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- One-quarter cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fried tomato
How to prepare Cheesy Breadsticks
- To enjoy some delicious cheese breadsticks, the first thing to do is to put in a bowl the yeast, flour, oil, salt, and beer.
- We knead everything well until we get a homogeneous dough. Then we cover it with a clean and dry cloth and let it rest for sixty minutes.
- When we are coming to the end of that hour of rest, we preheat the oven to 230º C., with heat from above and below. Separately, put the butter and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Then, spread the dough on the paper. Pour the butter and garlic mixture over the dough, spread some fried tomato, and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Put the tray in the oven and cook for 10 minutes. Once this time has elapsed, remove the tray, let the dough cool for about two minutes and then cut it into sticks about a finger and a half thick. Delicious!