Who does not like coleslaw? It’s delicious; This dish rich in vitamins. Many people prefer to eat in restaurants to eat coleslaw of American origin. Today we will show you how to cook Kentucky coleslaw salad at home.
How to make coleslaw in Kentucky
- Two carrots.
- Red cabbage or cabbage.
- Two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Two tablespoons of sugar.
- Two tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- One tablespoon white vinegar.
- A small onion, grated.
- Salt and black pepper.
How to make KFC coleslaw
- In a small bowl, add yogurt, sugar, white vinegar, and mayonnaise with salt and pepper, mix the ingredients well and leave the mixture in the refrigerator for about half an hour to blend the ingredients’ taste.
- Wash the cabbage and soak it a little in water and vinegar, then strain and cut into long, thin slices.
- Wash the carrots well, peel them with a knife, and then grate them into thin slices with a grater.
- In a large bowl, place the grated carrots, then the chopped cabbage, and stir together.
- Take the marinade out of the refrigerator, add it to the lettuce and carrots, and mix the ingredients well.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for about 3 hours, then put it in a serving dish.
KFC Diet Cole Slaw:
- One green or red cabbage.
- A cup of skimmed yogurt.
- Juice of one lemon.
- Two tablespoons of light-type mayonnaise.
- One teaspoon diet sugar.
How to make KFC Diet ColeSlaw:
- Put the liquid ingredients, such as yogurt, mayonnaise, and lemon juice, with the sugar in a small bowl, and mix them well until the sugar dissolves completely, then put the mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Wash the cabbage well with water and vinegar, then filter, cut long, thin slices, and put it in a large bowl.
- Take the marinade out of the refrigerator, then add it to the chopped cabbage, and stir the mixture together until the seasoning is completely mixed with the cabbage.
- Put the coleslaw in the refrigerator for about an hour, then put it in a serving dish.