If you want a recipe that’s very tasty, but also quite a bit different to what you normally enjoy, the Apple Fritters can be a great pick. These are donuts filled with cinnamon and apples, and you also have a few other compounds added on the top. The thing to note is that you will take a bit to learn the Apple Fritters recipe, but it really is a great one and you will find it very exciting and enjoyable. It’s totally worth a shot, so you may want to give it a try for yourself.
In Ineskohl Kitchen Blog, I will share with you my recipe for apple fritters.
What ingredients do you need for the Apple Fritters?
- 2c of all-purpose flour
- 2 whole granny smith apples that were diced and also peeled
- 2 tbsp of melted, unsalted butter
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2/4c of whole milk
- 2 larger eggs
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/2c granulated sugar
If you want to add some glaze to your Apple Fritters, you do want to have 1 1/2c powdered sugar, 1/4 tsp of salt, and the same amount of vanilla extract. You will also need ¼c whole milk too.
How can you prepare the Apple Fritters recipe?
- Prepare your mixing bowl, and here you can start to combine some baking powder, sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon.
- Take another bowl and in there you just need to beat your eggs with the fork. Once you finish, add vanilla, melted butter, and some milk.
- Now what you want to do is to fold the wet and dry ingredients until they combine. Fold the apples and ensure that you have a batter that’s quite chunky.
- Once you do that, you want to heat up some canola oil in your Dutch oven, keep it at medium heat. After it gets to 350 degrees, you must drop a bit of batter within the oil and if it sizzles, that shows the oil is ready. (ineskohl.info)
- At this point, you want to drop a tbsp of batter in your hot oil. There are times when these flip on their own, but you might have to do that manually. Avoid getting those too brown, as it will become an issue. With that being said, cooking them for 2 minutes or 2.5 minutes will be ok. After you finish, remove the fritters and you can use a paper towel to drain them.
- If you want to add a glaze, you can use a medium bowl to combine all the glaze ingredients. Dust the fritters with some powdered sugar or you can dip them into your glaze.
The Apple Fritters recipe is a very interesting, creative one and it does add quite a lot of interesting benefits. It’s a very impressive recipe that a lot of people like, and you will appreciate the taste and flavor. Give it a try for yourself!
If you liked this Apple Fritters recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.