If you want a recipe that’s very tasty, but also quite a bit different to what you normally enjoy, the Apple Fritters can be a great pick. These are donuts filled with cinnamon and apples, and you also have a few other compounds added on the top. The thing to note is that you will take a bit to learn the Apple Fritters recipe, but it really is a great one and you will find it very exciting and enjoyable. It’s totally worth a shot, so you may want to give it a try for yourself.
In Ineskohl Kitchen Blog, I will share with you my recipe for apple fritters.
What ingredients do you need for the Apple Fritters?
- 2c of all-purpose flour
- 2 whole granny smith apples that were diced and also peeled
- 2 tbsp of melted, unsalted butter
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2/4c of whole milk
- 2 larger eggs
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1/2c granulated sugar
If you want to add some glaze to your Apple Fritters, you do want to have 1 1/2c powdered sugar, 1/4 tsp of salt, and the same amount of vanilla extract. You will also need ¼c whole milk too.
How can you prepare the Apple Fritters recipe?
- Prepare your mixing bowl, and here you can start to combine some baking powder, sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon.
- Take another bowl and in there you just need to beat your eggs with the fork. Once you finish, add vanilla, melted butter, and some milk.
- Now what you want to do is to fold the wet and dry ingredients until they combine. Fold the apples and ensure that you have a batter that’s quite chunky.
- Once you do that, you want to heat up some canola oil in your Dutch oven, keep it at medium heat. After it gets to 350 degrees, you must drop a bit of batter within the oil and if it sizzles, that shows the oil is ready. (ineskohl.info)
- At this point, you want to drop a tbsp of batter in your hot oil. There are times when these flip on their own, but you might have to do that manually. Avoid getting those too brown, as it will become an issue. With that being said, cooking them for 2 minutes or 2.5 minutes will be ok. After you finish, remove the fritters and you can use a paper towel to drain them.
- If you want to add a glaze, you can use a medium bowl to combine all the glaze ingredients. Dust the fritters with some powdered sugar or you can dip them into your glaze.
The Apple Fritters recipe is a very interesting, creative one and it does add quite a lot of interesting benefits. It’s a very impressive recipe that a lot of people like, and you will appreciate the taste and flavor. Give it a try for yourself!
If you liked this Apple Fritters recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.
Love your recipes
I will absolutely try your recipies. They look so delicious..
I need a glaze to go with Spple Fritter recipe. Please
Your recipes are simply amazing. Thank you for taking the time and sharing them. JESUS loves you and is coming soon. Have a blessed day 😊
Can I pre-make this and leave it in the fridge before I fried them off
Yes, you can pre-make apple fritters and store them in the fridge before frying them off. To do this, you can follow these steps:
Prepare the apple fritter batter and apple mixture according to your recipe.
Shape the apple fritters and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave some space between each fritter.
Cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and refrigerate the fritters for up to 4 hours.
When you are ready to fry the apple fritters, remove the baking sheet from the refrigerator and let the fritters come to room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
Heat oil in a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot to 375°F (190°C).
Working in batches, carefully add the fritters to the hot oil and fry until golden brown, turning once.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer the fritters to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
Serve the apple fritters warm, dusted with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar, if desired.
Note that the longer the apple fritters sit in the fridge, the more they will lose their texture and become less crispy. Therefore, it is recommended to fry them as soon as possible after shaping them, but up to 4 hours in the fridge should be fine.
Your recipes are mouth watering, thank you! 🙏🙏
this looks good