Potatoes are a type of food that you can cook in a thousand different ways, and they will always be delicious. In Ineskohl.info we go one step further, and we show you how to prepare baked potatoes with bacon, a mouthwatering dish that both children and adults like it; try them!
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 3/4 cup of grated cheese
- 180 grams of bacon
- 100 ml of cooking cream
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the baked potatoes with bacon
- The first thing you have to do is wash the potatoes well and cut them into slices. They should be neither too thick nor too thin and put them in a microwave-safe tray.
- Add the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of water, and a pinch of salt. Stir well and cover the tray with plastic wrap or a special lid.
- Turn the microwave on for about 5 minutes. Take them out and stir them, and put them back in for a few more if you see that they are not very soft.
- Set the oven to preheat to 180 degrees, and meanwhile, take the potatoes out of the microwave and place them in a baking dish.
- In the base of the oven, dish add butter so that the potatoes do not stick, and then put the potatoes with the cream, salt, ground black pepper, grated cheese, and sliced bacon. Put another layer of potatoes, cream, grated cheese, and bacon… and finish with grated cheese on top.
- You can add a few strips of bacon to make it cuter.
- Now cover the dish with aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180ºC.
- With a toothpick, check that they are soft. If not, leave them a few more minutes.
- Now remove the aluminum foil, be very careful not to burn yourself with the steam from the potatoes, and raise the oven temperature to 200ºC until the cheese is au gratin.
- And now we have ready this dish that can be served as a starter or as a main dish. Enjoy it!
Love the recipes you put up have done a Lott of them family love them . Thankyou
I just found your website and I can’t wait to try out a lot of your awesome recipes. Thank you very much for sharing all these great recipes. God bless you… awesome!