Perhaps we all love delicious dishes, especially if they are easy to prepare and their ingredients are economical and do not cost much. In Ineskohl Kitchen we recommend you to try this Layer potato and Meatballs recipe, kids and adults both love this dish.
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 onion
- grated cheese
- 5-6 boiled potatoes
- 400 ml milk
- Preheated oven to 190 degrees.
- In a bowl of hot water, put 5-6 potatoes. But you shouldn’t cook them too much.
- Then we cut the potatoes into small round pieces. Ineskohl.info
- In a bowl, put 500 gr ground beef, chopped onions, and half a spoonful of salt and ground pepper, then mix all the ingredients well using your hand.
- We grease the oven pan. Then put the potato circles at the bottom of the pan and on the sides.
- We make meatballs using our hands and put them on top of the potatoes. And between each meatball put a circular piece of potato.
- In a pot over medium heat, put a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of cornstarch, 400 milliliters of cold milk, and a little ground nutmeg, then mix the ingredients until you get a thick sauce. Then add one egg and continue to stir, then add some grated cheese and keep stirring.
- Using a large spoon, we pour the mixture/sauce that we just made, On top of the meatballs and potatoes, then add some grated cheese on top.
- Put the oven pan into the preheated oven, Leave it for 30 minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees.
If you liked this Layer potato and Meatballs Recipe, We recommend you to visit our Dinner category for similar recipes.