Welcome once again to Ineskohl Kitchen. Today, we’re diving into a sumptuous recipe, the crowd-favorite Garlic Butter Shrimp. If this is your first time here, do hit the subscribe button for more mouthwatering recipes. If you find this recipe as delightful as I do, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up. So, let’s jump into it!
For this delectable dish, you’ll need:
- Around 1 pound of shrimp, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley (quick and easy!)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- For the seasoning: a dash each of onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, ground black pepper, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- A small quantity of oil (like avocado oil)
- Start off by lightly coating your shrimp in oil. Mix them thoroughly to ensure each piece gets an even coating.
- Next, it’s time to season. Mix all your spices – onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, ground black pepper, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt. Sprinkle this delightful mix over your shrimp and make sure to mix well. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Heat about 2-3 tablespoons of avocado oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add your shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp for about a minute on each side. You’ll know it’s ready when it turns a lovely golden brown and the tails start turning pink. Then, flip and repeat the process on the other side.
- Once your shrimp are cooked to perfection, remove them from the skillet and set them aside. Now it’s time to work on the magic – the garlic butter sauce.
- In the same skillet, add one stick of unsalted butter. Once the butter has completely melted, stir in your minced garlic.
- Cook the garlic for about 30 seconds to release its aromatic flavors. Then sprinkle in some dried parsley. If you have fresh parsley on hand, feel free to use it!
- Now reintroduce your shrimp back into the skillet and give it a good toss. Ensure each piece gets a good coating of the delicious garlic butter sauce.
- Turn off the heat. Your shrimp are already cooked to perfection, and you’re simply making sure they soak up all that garlic butter goodness.
There you have it, folks! Your quick and easy Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe is ready to serve and savor.
Thanks for tuning into today’s recipe. This Garlic Butter Shrimp dish is incredibly simple to prepare and, most importantly, absolutely delicious. See you in the next recipe, folks. Until then, happy cooking!