Most of us love seafood. But there is nothing better some Garlic Shrimp in lemon butter sauce. My wife eats the whole dish every time she tastes this Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp. This dish is easy to prepare and delicious.
You will have the most delicious shrimp with cilantro and lime ever in a quick time.
I love the combination of flavors in this recipe for shrimp with cilantro and lime.
I like the most: the sauce formed by the butter with the juices of the seafood and the lime, a beauty!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 kilo of clean and peeled shrimp
- 2 lemons, the juice
- 1 green chiles, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- HEAT the oil, add the garlic, cilantro, and chili, cook for one minute.
- Add the shrimp and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the lime juice, butter and season with salt and pepper.
- SERVE with white rice or on a slice of bread browned with butter.
If you liked this Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp Recipe, I suggest you visit Dinner category for similar recipes