A mouth-watering Mexican Corn Dip that will knock your socks off. Trust me, this recipe is super easy and quick – we’re talking less than 15 minutes here! So, let’s get started, shall we?
Is there a way to make this dip spicier?
Oh, you bet! If you’re looking for some extra heat, simply add more diced jalapenos or try using a spicier pepper like serrano or habanero. Just be cautious and adjust according to your taste buds!
Can I add other ingredients to this dip?
Get creative and make it your own! Feel free to toss in some diced avocado, black beans, or chopped tomatoes. Just be mindful not to add too many wet ingredients, as this might make the dip too watery.
What other types of cheese can I use in this dip?
While I’m a big fan of cheddar in this recipe, you can also try using Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, or even Colby Jack. Just remember to always grate it fresh for the best flavor and texture!
Can I make this Mexican Corn Dip ahead of time?
Absolutely! You can prepare the dip a day or two in advance, cover it, and keep it in the fridge. Just give it a good stir before serving and you’re good to go! This actually lets the flavors meld together, making it even tastier.
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely diced jalapenos (de-seeded)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Fritos, tortilla chips, or veggies for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Give it a little zest with the lime juice, then season with kosher salt, garlic powder, and white pepper. Mix everything together using a handheld mixer on medium-high speed until it’s super smooth and creamy.
- Time for the delicious add-ins! Toss in the drained corn, freshly grated cheddar cheese (trust me, it’s worth it), diced jalapenos, sliced green onions, diced red bell pepper, and chopped cilantro. Mix everything together until it’s fully combined and looking fabulous.
- Grab a serving bowl (about 2-cup capacity) and place it right in the center of a round platter. Carefully spoon the corn dip into the bowl, making it look as tempting as possible. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Now for the dipping part! Surround the bowl with your choice of dippers – Fritos, tortilla chips, or veggies. Just pick your favorite and dive right in!
And there you have it, my friends – the best Mexican Corn Dip ever! Seriously, this stuff is addictive. Remember, you can always serve it with tortilla chips or veggies if you’re into that kind of thing. If you’re looking for more easy and crowd-pleasing dip recipes, don’t forget to check out my blog Ineskohl.info
So, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and whip up this incredible Mexican Corn Dip!