A recipe like the Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake might seem a bit hard to complete in the beginning, mostly due to its moist nature. But this is certainly a great recipe that everyone needs to try, just because it’s so tasty and refreshing at the same time. You will certainly appreciate its unique nature and the fact that it is healthy and a lot of fun to prepare.
Even if it’s not the simplest recipe out there, it’s definitely one that newcomers will have a very good time with. The idea is that it’s fun, it does add a lot of unique elements and at the same time, you can easily create multiple portions for the entire family. You might not be able to get the flavor right the first time, but experimenting will get the job done in no time.
This is my way to prepare Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake You will lean it here in Ineskohl Kitchen Blog.
Author: Ineskohl Kitchen
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake ingredients
- 3 eggs, large
- Half a cup of melted butter
- Cooking spray that also has flour
- A third of a cup of veggie oil
- A quarter of a cup of whole milk.
- 3.5 ounces of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15.25 ounces of yellow cake mix
- A jar of maraschino cherries.
- A can of pineapple rings
- Half a cup of brown sugar, packed
Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake recipe instructions
- Start preheating the oven at 350 degrees F and then grease the bundt/pan with the cooking spray
- Add the butter right into the pan at the bottom. You can also sprinkle some brown sugar and then you can drain the pineapple rings and keep the juice. Make sure that you cut the rings, and then add cherries and the rings around your entire pan.
- Put the pudding mix and the cake mix in the mixing bowl. You do need to add enough milk to the pineapple juice, with the idea of making around a cup of liquid. Then you can add the pudding mixture, along with the one listed above. Insert the vegetable oil too. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Ideally, you want to mix at a lower speed, while adding in an egg at once, when it’s blended you increase your speed and put it on medium. It will not take around 2 minutes until everything is combined properly, and then you can place batter on the cherries and pineapples.
- Lastly, you can bake it all in the oven and then add a toothpick in the center. When that pops out, remove the pan and leave it for 10-15 minutes to cool down.
The Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake recipe is a delight to prepare and eating it with the entire family can be a great idea. It’s an amazing and refreshing recipe that a lot of people love. Just check it out for yourself and you will surely enjoy it!
If you liked this Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake recipe, I recommend you visit the Desserts category for similar recipes.
I love your recipes I have tried several and they were delicious
These recipes look very easy. I’d like to be able to get a recipe book, with these recipes, so that I could get them all