Do you like upside-down pineapple cakes? Here’s a delicious recipe for pineapple upside-down cakes in muffin tins
You will never have cooked a pineapple upside down as quickly as this one.
It’s easy to make and delicious, so why not make it yourself?
- 1 can pineapple (rings)
- 6 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 stick of butter (4 tbsp.)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tbsp. pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease your muffin pan (jumbo 6 compartments)
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients for the cake
- Add the brown sugar and butter mixture to the muffin tin.
- Place the pineapple and cherry in the center
- Pour your cake batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate.
- 2 large cans of sliced pineapple in juice, not syrup (20 ounces)
- 1/3 cup (85 mL) melted butter
- 2/3 cup (165 mL) brown sugar
- Maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 box of golden cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Take the juice from canned pineapple.
- Spray muffin tins (18) with non-stick oil. (Here’s how to make your own spray)
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Add a tablespoon of the mixture to the bottom of each pan.
- Make the cake mix according to package directions, but use pineapple juice instead of water.
- Add a pineapple slice to the bottom of each pan. Add half a cherry to each pineapple slice.
- Add 1/4 cup of the cake mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Let stand.
- Turn out.