Learn how to prepare delicious peanut butter cookies in just 3 steps. In 20 minutes, you will have your cookies ready to eat.
We all know how good peanut butter is. It’s delicious on its own and goes well with everything, so get an idea of how delicious these cookies are made.
Peanut butter cookies are a classic American cookie that many people love. This cookie is usually made with peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. The dough is baked until it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter and sugar. Next, pour the vegetable milk and vanilla essence and mix. Finally, add the remaining ingredients and mix again. If you find it difficult to work the dough with a spatula, simply use your hands.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. While it heats up, we start making our cookies. With a spoonful of dough, we make a small ball with our hands and flatten it with a fork.
- When we have all our cookies in the desired shape, we put the tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
You can make these cookies with chocolate, and they turn delicious; all you have to do is add 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder to the ingredients while mixing them.
If you liked these Peanut Butter Cookies recipes, we suggest you visit our cookies and biscuits category for more similar recipes.