It is okay to pamper yourself and your children from time to time with a Tasty piece of candy like this No-Bake Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies.
Let me show you here in this article from Ineskohl Kitchen the easiest way to prepare them from home.
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
- Using a spoon, mix all the ingredients.
- Add the butter and continue to stir for 3 minutes, until the mixture boils. ineskohl.info
- Remove the saucepan on the heat, then add the vanilla extract, salt, sweetened shredded coconut, and pecans.
- Mix all the ingredients in the saucepan well together.
- When the mixture becomes thick, Use a spoon to place small cookie-shaped pieces on baking sheets lined with wax paper.
- Leave it to set. It can also be placed in the freezer. Enjoy
If you liked this No-Bake Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies Recipe, I suggest you visit Biscuits category for similar recipes.
Pecan coconut no bake cookies look yummy
Love this recipe, all my favorite snack combined. Thanks.