Preparation: 9 min
Cooking: 16 min
Ready in: 25 min
Today we are going to prepare delicious Steak Fajitas . A dish that the whole family will love, especially for weekends or gatherings with friends.
The recipe is very simple, and you can buy wheat tortillas in any supermarket. But if you have time to be in the kitchen, I recommend you to prepare them following this link: Wheat flour tortillas.
Steak Fajitas recipe
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 wheat flour tortillas
- ½ Kg of thin and tender veal steaks
- 3 peppers (green, red, and yellow)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Ground pepper
- Ginger powder
- Sweet paprika
- Hot paprika
- Olive oil
How to prepare Steak Fajitas
- First, wash the peppers, dry them, and cut them into strips. Then peel and cut the onion into julienne strips. Peel and cut the garlic cloves into thin slices.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan or wok. Add all the vegetables that we have prepared in the previous point. Fry the vegetables for 6-8 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- In the meantime, cut the veal fillets into not too thick strips and set aside. In a shot glass or small bowl, make the following spice mixture. 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, 1½ teaspoons ginger powder, and 1½ teaspoon salt. I use 1 teaspoon of hot paprika, but this is up to your taste.
- Add the meat and the spice mixture to the pan. Stir well so that all the ingredients are well integrated. Cook for another 6-8 minutes stirring from time to time until the meat is tender.
- Remove from the heat and serve at the table. Accompanied by the wheat flour tortillas, each can serve themselves the quantity they want. As you can see, making Steak Fajitas is very easy and fast. Now enjoy them!